King Financial Services utilizes Enrolled Agents for tax payers who desire our services. The EA’s are the best at tax preparation as they continue to study the Tax Laws on as a mandate to maintain their licenses. No other Tax Preparer, whether they are CPAs, Lawyer’s, bookeepers Or general practitioners – have to maintain a continuing education profile for the US government with the exception of EAs. This means when it comes to Tax Preparation in Fort Worth Texas , citizens are getting the very best from King Financial Services.
Anyone can claim to be a tax expert. And people who prepare tax returns don’t have to be licensed by the IRS. Make sure your tax preparer is one of the following:
- Enrolled agent (EA). An EA is licensed by the IRS. The EA has either passed a difficult test or has at least five years of experience working for the IRS. Enrolled agents are the least expensive of the tax pros and often offer bookkeeping and accounting assistance.
- Certified public accountant (CPA) and other accountants. CPAs are licensed and regulated by each state. They perform sophisticated accounting and business-related tax work and prepare tax returns. Larger businesses or businesses with complex business tax returns often need CPAs. The larger CPA firms are expensive. Smaller CPA firms are cheaper and may be better for the typical small business.
- Tax attorney. Tax attorneys are lawyers with a special tax law degree (called an L.L.M. in taxation) or a tax specialization certification from a state bar association. Tax attorneys can be expensive. But you should consult one if you have a tax problem, are in trouble with the IRS, need legal representation in court, or need business and estate planning.
Whatever type of professional your business needs, make sure he or she has specific knowledge and experience in helping small businesses. It’s even better if you can find someone who already knows a good deal about your type of business or industry.
How Tax Pros Can Help Your Business
If you find a good tax professional, you seek his or her assistance in many ways throughout the year.
- Information and advice. Your tax professional should be able to help you make key tax decisions and should provide you with basic information and advice.
- Record keeping. If you loathe record keeping, have your tax pro set up a record keeping system tailored for your business. (To learn more about record keeping, see Nolo’s Bookkeeping and Accounting Basics article.)
- Tax form preparation. Most businesses can benefit from having a professional prepare their tax forms. If you do it yourself, at least run your documents by a tax pro. The tax pro can point out tax deductions that you or your software missed, as well as highlight red flags that might get you into trouble.
- Advice in dealing with the IRS. If you are dealing with the IRS on your own, you can get advice and coaching from your tax pro.
- Representation when dealing with the IRS. An attorney, CPA, or enrolled agent can represent you before the IRS — so you don’t have to deal with it at all. A good tax pro knows how to handle the IRS bureaucracy.
At King Financial Services, there is not one Tax situation that is too difficult for our staff to handle. We’re trained to overcome any tax obstacles you’re facing. With our decades of experience and EAs with lifelong continuing education, you are guaranteed of a favorable return. Our staff works tireless hours on your returns. We will list all items needed for your taxes. We’ll even enlighten you to benefits, deduction and reductions you may not be aware of.
Should I Hire an EA?
Enrolled Agents (EAs) are the only federally licensed tax practitioners and the ONLY tax professionals who are defined in the US Tax Code who have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS. They ARE the tax experts.
EAs advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements.
Many EAs are also licensed in other financial fields, from insurance to investment advisors, and can provide a more holistic view of your financial assets.
Professional Tax Help Near Dallas, Texas
The team at King Financial Services is here to help you resolve even the most difficult tax issues. We understand how difficult of a position it is to owe the IRS money. Not only do we help you get the most out of your tax returns, we also help you find solutions that fit your specific needs.
We are home to two Enrolled Agents, that are empowered by The United States Treasury to prepare your personal or business tax filing. Don’t waste your time calling one of the large advertisers that claim to solve your problems for pennies on the dollar, instead take the time to talk to your trusted, local tax expert.
Our team solves IRS tax problems locally and in every state. We are here to help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the misery that the IRS can put you through. We pride ourselves on being very efficient, affordable, and, of course, discrete.
Don’t get lost in the paperwork that comes along with running a business, instead reach out to King Financial Services. Our team of financial professionals understand how overwhelming it can be to you and your staff to keep up with additional tasks and record keeping. This is why we help eliminate the workload that comes with bookkeeping in house by managing all of the additional responsibilities, such as payroll and bookkeeping.
Reach out to our team today for a free consultation and personalized tax guidance.
King Financial Services Inc
610 S Industrial Blvd. Suite 140
Euless, TX 76040
Phone: (800) 503-1343
Google Business Listing