Are you trying to decide if you would be better off filing your taxes on your own or hiring a tax professional? The more complex your tax situation is, the better it will be to work with an experienced tax expert to help navigate you through the process and ensure, you are not missing out on any critical details.
At King Financial Services, we work with individuals and businesses to help them resolve even the most difficult tax problems. Whether you are self employed and need help itemizing your taxes, or you are a new business owner who is unsure of the best way to avoid additional costs, we have got you covered.
Our team works with you every step of the way to file your taxes, and track your expenses throughout the year to prepare for tax season. Reach out to us today to learn more about the services we provide and how we can help simplify your financial situation.
- You don’t have the time and patience to deal with it. If you feel that the significant time you’d need to devote to doing your taxes would be better spent elsewhere, you might want to outsource. It’s probably more prudent than rushing through your filing and making a mistake.
- You have a complicated tax situation with dependents, investments, or significant assets or charitable contributions, or you own a business. Nearly every financial transaction comes with some kind of tax consequence, and the more transactions you have, the more things you need to take into consideration. People who own businesses, freelance, or are self-employed in particular might want the help of a professional to iron out their atypical tax situations — deductions for home offices, business meals and travel, and vehicles are also audit red flags.
- You’re planning to itemize your deductions. Since the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act increased the standard deduction, fewer filers are itemizing deductions. But if you have major medical costs, a mortgage, or make large charitable donations (among other factors) you might save more money itemizing your deductions than taking the standard deduction. But itemizing can be tricky to navigate on your own, especially if it’s your first time.
- You’ve had a major life change in the last year. Did you get married? Buy a house? Have a baby? These all impact your tax filing, and, at least the first time you document them on your taxes, you might want someone to show you how best to do it.
- You don’t trust yourself to cover all your bases. If the idea of entering numbers and talking about dependents and deductions makes you break out in a cold sweat, you might want to leave the preparation to a professional.
Business Tax Help Near Me
Our highly qualified tax professionals work with business owners from a wide range of industries to help reduce their taxes and file accurate tax returns. Do not let your taxes overwhelm you, instead work with a team of financial professionals who will advocate for your needs.
Professional Tax Help Near Me
Don’t get lost in the paperwork that comes along with running a business, instead reach out to King Financial Services. Our team of financial professionals understand how overwhelming it can be to you and your staff to keep up with additional tasks and record keeping. This is why we help eliminate the workload that comes with bookkeeping in house by managing all of the additional responsibilities, such as payroll and bookkeeping.
Contact us today to learn more about the tax and financial services we offer. Sandra King is an enrolled agent, empowered by The United States Treasury to prepare your personal or business tax filing. While her services are offered nationwide, Sandra King locally serves the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area, including but not limited to Arlington, Bedford, Colleyville, Euless, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Hurst, Mansfield, North Richland Hills, and Richland Hills.
King Financial Services Inc
610 S Industrial Blvd. Suite 140
Euless, TX 76040
Phone: (800) 503-1343
Google Business Listing